SABIO-RK tutorial at ICSB2012
SABIO-RK will be presented at the International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB) on August 19, 2012, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm as part of the tutorial Modelling and Simulation of Quantitative Biological Models
The tutorial will take place at the Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research (CCBR) of the University of Toronto, Canada. The participation is free of charge.
Participants will learn setting-up quantitative computer models of biological networks using experimental kinetic data and simulating them in different systems biology platforms. Hands-on sessions, lectures and software demonstrations will be included providing attendees with the necessary skills to enable them to access experimental kinetics data from SABIO-RK, assembling computer models with these data and finally simulating the models within different tools like COPASI, CellDesigner, JWS online or Virtual Cell.
Modellers and experimentalists with some basic experience in modelling and simulation of biological networks.
1) Accessing biochemical reaction kinetics data via the SABIO-RK database
2) Setting up quantitative models in CellDesigner
3) Setting up quantitative models in Virtual Cell (VCell)
4) Setting up models online using SYCAMORE
5) Simulating models in COPASI, CellDesigner, JWS Online and VCell
6) Parameter estimation, optimization and model fitting
7) Model visualization and analysis
8) Integrated management of data, models and processes via the SEEK platform
Web Services - User Survey
We are always trying to improve the SABIO-RK web services. To get an overview about used methods and the needs of our web service users we prepared a short user survey which we would like to ask you to fill in.
Click to start the survey!
For your information: we are planning to close the SOAP web services probably by end of the year 2012. So we especially need to know who is using which methods of the SOAP web services and how these can be replaced by the RESTful web services.
Thank you for your help!